Sunday, March 1, 2009

Update

Every single time when I think about something I would quickly scribble it down somewhere, before I forget. I think I'm rather absent-minded at times, but I've managed to curb it with only a pen and a notepad!! So bottomline is, even though I haven't been updating this, I have never stopped writing ^^

Things have definitely started looking up. I'm really glad to say that I feel comfortable with my class. Everyone in my class is a single-digit-pointer, so yeah you can imagine the stress. But the people are generally nice and fun to hang out with. An interesting thing about my class is that there is a Korean guy who is so physically fit that he can balance himself horizontally in air, off ground, with only both his hands on the flag pole. Apparently his dad is a body-builder who punches his stomach while he does his routine of sit-ups everyday. (!!!!!!!!!!!)

I find myself falling asleep through most of the lectures. Like it's really tough to concentrate. My head would gradually weigh more on my shoulders, and my eyelids become heavy then everything's a blank before my neighbour sends me a nudge. Jolted awake, I would feel refreshed all over but in less than a minute my eyelids turn droopy again and the cycle continues till the bell rings. I guess it's because there isn't much interaction during lectures, and with my hands motionless I tend to space out...............Goodness this is unbecoming.

Rigours of Jc life are kicking in. My earliest dismissal time is 2.30pm and occurs only at most twice a week. And if it rains I'd have to stay back till it subsides. And note, my school is in Potong Pasir. Sometimes when I glimpse at my watch I can't believe time has flown by so quickly because after half an hour I am still not home. I really dread going to school I feel so deprived of sleep I NEED SLEEP!! Please understand that there is only one thing I look forward to everyday, and that is to go home. I have blues on Mondays and when Wednesdays come I become happier cus that'd mean 2 more days to end of week!! Fridays are the best. Right now I am looking forward to the one week of vacation in March!!

MSA's coming and I'm really disappointed with myself because I keep on getting answers that are wrong for simple math questions which I used to solve so effortlessly. My only consolation? MSA takes up only five percent.

Still, I thank God for everything because I know things could have easily been way worse. With my eyes on Him, I think there's nothing to fear at all. So look, I'm gonna study and if I don't do well for MSA, I'm gonna be fine with it. Because I'm already trying and will have done my best, so all fears aside. ^^

Gotta moodle now ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO!
Wait for my letter k. God bless you, I have so much to tel you.