Thursday, August 20, 2009

Last laugh

Dear Physics,

I'm truly surprised you chose to be my foe this time. Does my love for Lit intimidate you? Are you so desperate for my attention that you took a deep plunge this time round? Frankly, I find it disturbing because there is no way you can thwart my passion. Try as you might, Lit will never be replaced. Not by you, you desperado. You're inciting regretful thoughts in me but you can't stay this way for long. I've decided to befriend you and maybe look at you with minimal affection, does this satisfy you now? You're looking like a loser, it puts you to shame. Maybe you'll plead for my forgiveness. Maybe you'll continue harbouring your evil intentions. Whatever the case, you're nowhere near Lit. I may include you in my daily schedules but between us there will never be love. Only responsibility. For the choice I made. Look, you have now won my time, not me, over. How pathetic is this?
You have made a great mistake- you belittled love.

I'm giving you a chance to repent, because Shakespeare once wrote "Kill me with spites, yet we must not be foes."
I don't have to spell it out for you; What I just said above, that's Lit.

And what have I just done? I've personified you. What's that again?
Clearly, it shows my love has gone through the depths which you can only dream of reaching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the inner voice of an overly drove to desperation LIT student.