Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's

"I cannot behold you without emotion; my heart still answers to your voice, my blood in my veins to your footsteps."

I love how love letters were written in the past, where people conveyed their emotions with just pen and paper, in the most primitive fashion. So few words, yet with so much feelings. Diction that's so powerfully strong it reaches the depths of hearts.

I've always loved pouring out my musings on paper but I really wished I could write like that. So personal and delicate. I need to stop and listen more quietly. And forget the world that I'm in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah people now just resort to physical ways of expressing love... sigh... haha! im kinda bored..
your bff. ;D

Gladys said...

hahah! remember this line and poem? :)