Friday, July 3, 2009

WWID w/o you?

My every move, every thought. Every trigger, every slightest judgment that goes on inside. When my heart plummets, when my jaws clench. When I feel like every ounce of my strength is battered, when every breath feels like the last, you know them. You see me right through my emotions, it's as if you were me. You know me, way more than myself. Distractions, disorientation. I lose focus and forget that even so you'd know. It's amazing when I look away from everything else and turn my eyes entirely, solely, onto you. Because you always make things fall in place. No one.. could ever make me feel so safe. That's when I know you're God. I know you're spurring me on whenever I feel like I'm losing it. Whenever I try to rely on myself. My weak self. I know I can't. The cheesy line goes, my life would suck without you. But you're different. Without you, my life wouldn't just suck. It'd be over. Way, way over.
That's why I'd have it no other way.

It's such a bliss to have you in my life.

No comments: