Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Surrender

It is incredibly exhausting how things have come in one after another at breakneck speed this week that I have almost forgotten it's not even the end of the week. Every morning I look forward to my (peaceful) slumber when I've checked everything off the list for the day. But my mind will not give me a break even when I have tucked myself into bed. Before I can sleep several things run through my mind.

I think of who to pray for. I think of what I need to script down onto paper. I think of what I need to do the next day, who I have to meet, what deadlines I have to meet.

I'm typing this in the few minutes before my mind officially shuts down. From the comfort of my bed (oh dear bed) and in a few seconds this post will be sent from my Blackberry to Fierce.

Things are weird when my thoughts are incoherent. Last week I half-dreamt that I was possessed because my tummy was aching the whole night. Threw up the next morning and took a blood test after the doctor bruised my stomach with his latex-gloved hands. Gastric pain. Not new.

I don't know where this is heading but actually I did not plan for any direction.

4 projects, 2 assignments - all in 3 weeks.
Reminder for this week: Surrender.

Goodnight.

No comments: