Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Click six

I love squeezy shots like this. Hi lovelies, things're gonna be different this year, but I hope what we have will remain close to our hearts, and when time passes by, what actually keeps us together are memories like this. Cookies, movies, brownies, camwhoring......... This is really a bunch whom I think can really do stupid things together and not bother how others would think. Maybe because when we're together we're all just simple, so we hardly have any conflicts and this is something I really love about us because among friends in cliques it's inevitable not to have conflicts but scratch that, we have proven it wrong. I hope as time goes down the road, we would still be able to have fun like this.........I love you guys all five of you (:

2 comments:

Yeeni said...

Yea SO TRUE!!! LUVVVVV YOU TOO (KISS KISS)

Anonymous said...

really is true! I'll bring my cam tmr,then we can take many pictures for memories!