Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wait.

Life is short, really. Though date of results day isn't confirmed, I have a feeling it's coming in less than ten days, like I can totally count them off my fingers. Waiting, aniticpating. Frantic, pounding heart. Skin cool like marble. Blood pumping through my head. It's like a toss of a coin, either you get this, or you don't. Right now, I'm just hoping against hope results day would get delayed (as much as possible). It's not that I'm afraid of how I'd do, but my heart just isn't ready for what would happen next. Would life take on a turn? Honestly when I look at this whole thing I feel a little silly, because I know a few years down the road when I look back this is gonna look really insignificant, like how psle is to us right now......... but why does this put me on tenterhooks if it doesn't matter at all........ The prospect of it all just makes me cringe so much..... But thanks, I leave it to God.

No comments: