Monday, January 12, 2009


You're someone who gets angry at the most insignificant things in the world and remains indifferent when the rest of the people around you are getting all frustrated and annoyed. When you had Art to manage your mood became unpredictable and we had to buy you your favourite food to cheer you up. For a few weeks you loved orange peels, for the next few you loved seaweed. Then there were the chillifish, chawanmushi, otah and dewberry cookies. You would buy the fiftycents laksa and complain how stingy the uncle is, you would talk about FiftyCent to borrow fifty cents from us, and you would buy the rice from Western's then PK with Est and Chels to see who's got the most slippery buy. You would say a joke out of the blue then I would look at you blankly and laugh sarcastically after a few seconds. You would keep us updated about the latest sales going on and spend a bomb on onlineshopping. I would turn faint whenever I see your wordy emails about orders and complicated blogshops but kudos to you bcus you always seem to manage it all easily. You would tease me occasionally about BL and I would be very nice and play along with you, and you would get all excited at the mention of gays and hairy men. You're as fickle as the rain, but somehow I always knew what decision you would make ultimately. You're one of th weirdest friends I have, but I love you like that. We have been classmates for four years, and I hope we can still always chat about random stuff........I know you're not someone good at words and stuff like 'I love you', 'I miss you' are definitely not your style but it's alright because you're genuine like that. I love you! Don't worry about tmrw already!!

No comments: